I Will do fastest data entry for $5 on Fiverr

Share:
I am very professional and have extensive skills in Data Entry, MS Excel, MS Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to word, Web Research, Business card data entry, phone number research work.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/c67d4a055c



I will work for company and individual with on time delivery with 100% quality.

Types Of Services I Offer:
  • Data Mining
  • CRM Data Entry
  • Data Scraping
  • Web Research
  • Copy Paste Work
  • Data Conversion
  • PDF to Excel, Word
  • JPEG to Excel, Word
  • Scanned Pages to Excel or Word
  • Business Cards Entry into Excel
  • E-commerce Products Listing
  • Data Entry Projects
  • Typing Data From Scanned Pages
  • Photoshop Work
  • Manually Typing Work
  • Power Point Presentation
  • All Type of Admin work.
  • And Any Types of Data Entry Job According to Buyer's Instruction.
  • Data compiling from Business Directories
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document


Why Should You Hire Me?
  • I am fast, efficient and trustworthy online work
  • I guarantee 100% customer satisfaction
  • I am a very easy going and flexible worker
  • I never canceled any order or missed any deadlines
  • I lead a team so, I am capable of handling any amount of work
  • And the best thing about my service.

If you need ANYTHING in between, please send me a message.

No comments