2nd Income From Online/fiverr $80 By Arafat. (LEDPEAN)

Share:
This is 2nd earning history but this is 1st income from fiverr.

Hi, my name is Arafat. I star work since march 2017, But I get my 1st order/job three month ago. Now I am Leave One seller at Fiverr. When I start work I have faced too many problems. Now I am Working whiteout any problems. My Teacher Tahasin Chowdhury always support me and Help me. Oh I have forgotten to say I am student/learner of LEDP (Learning & Earning Development Project of Bangladesh).

   
Arafat
 গত ফেব্রুয়ারি তে কাজ শিখে মার্চ মাসে মার্কেট প্লেসে অ্যাকাউন্ট করি, এর পর দীর্ঘ অনেকদিন পর কাজের দেখা মিলে গত অগাস্ট মাসে, এরপর কাজ করতে থাকি বর্তমানে লেভেল ওয়ান সেলার হয়েছি। যদিও প্রথম অনলাইনের আয় টা আসে YouTube থেকে এর পর পরই fiverr থেকেও টাকা withdraw দিলাম। সবার দোয়া কামনা করছি।
fiverr 1st Payment

3 comments:

  1. Fiverr.com is one of the best marketplaces for buyer and seller which has become very popular. On Fiverr, you will find out a lot of offer for any types of your task and it's not too much cost, if you offer the right product and services and consistently receive good feedback from your customers, You can visit more. If you need to do any work by others you can visit here because this is the best site for your task.if you need any working item must visit here to know more.
    It's a place where people offer to do something for $5+! What you offer is down to you - anything goes on Fiverr! (more details about what's acceptable are included later) Many people steer clear of Fiverr as they believe that because you only get paid $5, it's not worth their while doing work for this sum but Fiverr connects you, the service provider, with us.
    We have a seller account on Fiverr. We provide a lot of service for our happy clients and we are satisfied for using Fiverr. When you use this as a buyer or seller, I hope you are satisfied.
    If you need a great seller for your task? Don't worry. Shawon Rahman is the best person for your task. I hope when you can visit here, you are really impressed. This is Shawon Rahman,s profile. So fast go here!

    ReplyDelete