DIRECTORY SUBMISSION SERVICE | BD Freelances

Share:
Are you looking for top directory submission site list? Oky!!!

Hello Dear,
I am Arafat. I'm Digital Marketing expert. I will build Backlink, Social Bookmarking, and also provide Directory Submission Service.

https://www.fiverr.com/arafat360/build-300-manual-directory-submission

directory submission


My Service:

I will build High PR 300 directory submission.

I will submit your business or website on niche directories 100% Manually. It is very essential for business or website. After submission I will send you an excel file with all links or current status of submission, user name, and detailed report.

HERE IS WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

  1. Your website/blog URL
  2. Related keywords (at least about four keyword phrases)
  3. A very short description of your website/business.
  4. https://site allow.
Note: SSL Enable (HTTPS) website are Allow but no live links will be provided. 
Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.with best regard. 
Arafat


1 comment: